Her Spell On Them Remains
Class of 1985 35th Reunion
Reunion Events Registration
Click an event to register for it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but each Zoom session has its own registration.
College-sponsored events begin Thursday night June 17 and continue throughout the weekend. See more info about these sessions and register on the College Virtual Weekend page.
Class-sponsored events. You can use these links to register and join the sessions at any time including once they’ve started!
- Friday @ 8:30 PM: Dance Party with the ’86s
- Friday @ 9 PM: DartMOTH Radio Hour: Around the Girdled Earth. Classmate stories and adventures
- Saturday @ 11 AM: Affinity Groups with the ’86s
- Saturday @ Noon: Class Meeting
- Saturday @ 5 PM: Future of Higher Education classmate panel
- Saturday @ 8:30 PM: Team Trivia with the ’86s
(all times Eastern US)
Tell Everyone You'll Be There!
Add your name and photo to our social wall and see who else is going to be online (or at least those able to post on the wall…)
While our reunion this year will technically be virtual, there will be nothing virtual about the real reconnecting and socializing we’ll enjoy with classmates familiar, long-lost, and newly met. Your reunion committee has planned a carefully curated set of events to complement those that the College has planned, including some time to share with our friends in the Class of 1986.
Along with the College-organized programming, we’re planning sessions to appeal to everyone.
Reunion kicks off Thursday night with a College-sponsored Great Issues session with Rembert Browne ’09. Writer and Creative Lead at Twitter, Rembert Browne joins Assistant Professor of English and Creative Writing Joshua Bennett for a conversation about the challenges of storytelling via new media in the age of instantaneous communication.
A President’s Reception follows at 9 M. Join 18th Dartmouth President Philip J. Hanlon as he delivers a welcome address to all participants celebrating a virtual class reunion and updates us on the State of the College. All are welcome.
Affinity Groups Saturday Morning
Here are some of the affinity groups meeting in breakouts Saturday morning starting at 11 AM Eastern. Watch for more groups or reach out to Beth (click the email icon below her picture) to request another breakout.
Within each category there will be individual breakouts for the listed groups.
- Arts: Music/Drama groups – Glee Club, Marching Band, Symphony Orchestra, Chamber Singers, Barbary Coast, Wind Ensemble, Acapella groups: Decibelles, Dodecophonics, Gospel Choir, Handel Society, Dartmouth Players, BUTA
- Frats, CoEds, Sororities: 29 of them! (Alpha Beta, Alpha Chi Alpha, Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Delta, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Alpha Phi Alpha, Alpha Theta, Beta Theta Pi, Bones Gate, Chi Phi, Delta Delta Delta, Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Psi Delta, Delta Sigma Theta, Gamma Delta Chi, Kappa Alpha Psi, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Kappa Kappa Kappa, Kappa Sigma Gamma, Phi Delta Alpha, Phi Sigma Psi, Phi Tau, Psi Upsilon, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Sigma Kappa, Sigma Nu, Sigma Phi Epsilon, The Tabard, Theta Delta Chi, Zeta Psi)
- Student Govt, Groups, and Senior Societies: AEGIS, Italian, Campus Crusade for Christ, Film Society, WDCR/WFRD, Frisbee Club, DOC, NAD, AfroAm, Asian, Hispanic, ISA, Aquinas House, Hillel, DCD, LGBTQA, Cobra, Sphinx, Dragon, Phoenix, C&G, Palaeopitus, Fire&Skoal, Green Key
- Sports Teams: 6 Fall (Hockey, Ski, Swim, Basketball, Squash, Gymnastics) and 10 Spring (Baseball, Lacrosse, Tennis, Golf, Track & Field and Cross Country, Crew/Rowing, Rugby, Equestrian, Kayak)
- DOC Freshmen Trip Groups
- Study abroad – LSA & FSP and other foreign study programs (How many are there?)
- Freshman Dorms