Make An Impact
Giving To Dartmouth
Facts and Figures
- 61 classmates joined the 1769 Society with a gift of $2,500 or more.
- 51 classmates continue as members of the Hal Ripley society giving a gift to the Fund every year since graduation.
- We were the Reunion Class with the greatest number of donors whose previous gift was 5+ years ago.
- Since 2014, fourteen 1985 alumnae joined the Centennial Circle with a gift of $100,000 or more funding two undergraduates for a year.
- Cumulative gifts from classmates to The Call to Lead Campaign are $23,626,102 (anonymous gifts not included)—60% of the Class have participated in the Campaign.
- Gifts/Bequests to the Call to Lead Campaign focused on Financial Aid: $5,829,984.
- 29 classmates are members of the Bartlett Tower Society
Dartmouth College Fund
Last year each donation helped us meet a reunion challenge issued by a generous classmate. By attaining 38.2% participation, we now fund a Class of 1985 Scholar each year in perpetuity!
Every year, the impact of your gift is significant and immediate.
Every educational opportunity at Dartmouth is possible because of the generous philanthropy of our Alumni. One out of every two students rely on our gifts because the DCF is Dartmouth’s largest annual source of financial aid.
Please join us by giving today to the Dartmouth College Fund.
Questions? We’re just a phone call away! Janet Warren, ’85 DCF Staff Member | 603-646-9990
Jenny Archibald Williams
More Ways To Support Dartmouth
You Can Answer the Call to Lead
Dartmouth’s Call to Lead Campaign will advance our distinctive liberal arts experience, fuel discoveries that improve the human condition, and prepare students for lives of leadership.
The 1769 Society is a group of some of Dartmouth’s most loyal and generous alumni and friends—leaders in their communities and professions. Like you, they understand that an annual investment in Dartmouth students is an investment in transforming lives. Members represent only 9% of Dartmouth College Fund donors, but account for 87% of the dollars raised each year.
Bartlett Tower Society
Joining the Bartlett Tower Society – Dartmouth’s legacy society – is as easy as leaving the College a percentage or specified dollar amount from your estate (through a will or trust) or naming the College as a beneficiary of a retirement plan (401(k), IRA etc.) or life insurance policy. Learn more about this important program on our Gift Planning/Bartlett Tower Society page.